Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Eagles vs Saints

SAM BRADFORD YOUR PLAYING FOR A CONTRACT BUDDY!!!!!!!
2 INTERCEPTIONS IN THE RED ZONE????? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME


Overall great win. Again eagles are not coming out on the field ready to play. Luckily the Saints aren't a great team and the Eagles were able to recover and get the win.


FLECTHER COX WITH A NEW CAREER HIGH 3 SACKS.
The eagles front 7 maybe the best in the NFL like projected. The Eagles Secondary is coming together very well.


My only complaint is that Ryan Mathews is running the ball better than Demarco Murray. Murray touched the ball 20 times for 120 yards. Mathews touched the ball 7 times for 74 yards. I hope you guys can see the picture because im not painting it for you.


Yes the eagles won, but I am still not satisfied.


Now im hearing report the USC wants to hire Chip Kelly as their head coach. A lot going on right now.


I will be at the eagles and giants game Monday night. I will be able to see everything in person and I will give you a full report.

1 comment:

  1. This game was profoundly pitiful and difficult to watch man. The fact that he is a starter with this many interceptions doesn’t constitute the eagles of having any chance of making it to the playoffs or even winning the divisional east. If I may state my opinion, he’s not a great quarterback where he goes through his progressions and the Eagles o-line cannot pull blockers when it comes to running on the outside. Despite that Mathews turning out positive games, their line hasn’t opened up any holes for other running back such as Demarco to get to the second level. I agree I am not satisfied at all to who we have in our backfield. The defense has held their own, but hasn’t received any relief point wise for the offense.

    ReplyDelete