Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Eagles vs. Cowboys

The eagles second game was very disappointing.
Key notes.
Dez Bryant got hurt.
Dallas Offense line looked goof
Tony Romo broke is clavicle
Eagles only held the ball for 19 minutes and 30 seconds.


As a eagles fan I am very disappointed in the second straight loss. I guess you can never really how your team will play by watching them in the preseason. It's so hard to believe that the eagles are struggling to get in the win column.


I am shocked because in the preseason the eagles running game looked good and Sam Bradford looked sharp. Again Maxwell doesn't look like he is living up to all of the hype. Again I know its only week 2. The eagles offense line needs to gel together. Demarco Murray is not hitting the hole right. I just think he has to study the film and see how he can adjust. The only promising factor I can see from the eagles is that their defensive line looks great and the linebacker core is great even though they are dealing with some injuries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment