Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Eagles Vs Jets

Key Notes
1. EAGLES FINALLY WON A GAME
2. Ryan Mathews with a big day.
3. Murray was hurt
4. Eagles defense stopped an explosive offense.


As I'm here watching the game, I am thinking to myself, " Maybe we shouldn't have picked up Murray in the offseason. Mathews in a straight ahead runner and he showing he needs more touches and playing time. Because of the eagles run game everything else opened up. Don't get me wrong Eagles didn't score in the second half. Their defense gave up points in the second half. Again Bradford struggled. I think he gets the ball out faster then Nick foles but I don't think Bradford has out performed Foles yet. Remember Bradford is playing for a contract. At this point he might not get it. Or he might not get the big contract that he received when he came out of college. Good win though. Eagles front 7 again played very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment